Visit us Wednesday- Saturday from 10am-3pm for curbside window shopping and pick up.
During these shop hours, you can come to our new curbside window and say:
- “I’m here to pick up my online order!”
- "I’m here to window shop!"
How to window shop:
Hopefully, this will look a lot like when you asked for help before. You can say, “Hey! I’m here to buy those leaf earrings everyone loves.” Or you can say, “I need something for a friend that is picky and likes to cook.” We’ll bring your options to the window, you say yes to this, no to that, we gift wrap, and you are on your way.
- We ask that all customers wear a mask.
- Customers will not be able to touch items until they purchase them.
- If there is a line, please wait 6 ft apart.
- If at all possible, please limit returns and exchanges in this time.
- All staff will wear masks in the shop.
- Checkout will be contactless. We aren’t accepting cash at this time.
- Our register area will be sanitized between each customer.
Just so we’re all on the same page:
- No customers will be allowed in the shop at this time.
- We ship orders on Wednesdays and Fridays. If you need special arrangements, please email us at email@example.com.
- We will continue to deliver locally on Friday. Please make sure you are within a 10 mile radius of 63110 if you select that option. It will make our delivery person happy.
- Flat rate shipping is now $7. You can still load up that box, but ya just have to pay a little more.