We are dedicated to the following Community Commitment Practices. These practices build on the strength of our existing business, harnessing what we already do for the common good of our community.
- We will donate all profits from Union Studio T-Shirt sales to our community organization partners.
- We will launch the “The Warm Welcome Project,” an initiative that invites our customers to buy select items from our shop at a greatly reduced price. These items will be donated to our community organization partners who serve our neighbors starting new homes, including immigrants, refugees, those escaping domestic violence and people transitioning out of homelessness.
- We will offer the shop as a drop-off location for food, clothing, and household collection drives.
- We will seek opportunities to mentor and empower a wider network of new entrepreneurs in St. Louis.
- We will offer paid time off to our employees so they can volunteer with community organizations of their choice.
Ask us about these practices next time you’re in the shop; let us know how we might add to or improve them; and connect us with local organizations you love. It’s time now to open the door wider, to share what we have. We look forward to working side by side with all of you to serve our great city
Community Organization Partners
We are currently collecting Twin bedding (sheet sets and blankets) for International Institute.
This month, profits from our Union Studio T-Shirt sales benefit Home Sweet Home.