- We donate all profits from Union Studio T-Shirt sales to our community organization partners.
- We launched "The Warm Welcome Project” as an initiative that invites our customers to buy select items from our shop at a greatly reduced price. These items are donated to our community organization partners who serve our neighbors starting new homes, including immigrants, refugees, those escaping domestic violence and people transitioning out of homelessness. Click here to donate and shop.
- We offer the shop as a drop-off location for food, clothing, and household collection drives.
- We seek opportunities to mentor and empower a wider network of new entrepreneurs in St. Louis.
- We offer paid time off to our employees so they can volunteer with community organizations of their choice.
Ask us about these practices next time you’re in the shop; let us know how we might add to or improve them; and connect us with local organizations you love. It’s time now to open the door wider, to share what we have. We look forward to working side by side with all of you to serve our great city
Community Organization Partners
We are not currently collecting any items at this time.
This month, all Warm Welcome Project donations will go to Home Sweet Home. Click here to shop and donate.